Slip Yoke Eliminator HD Yoke Style
HD Slip Yoke Eliminator, Use a stock front driveshaft with our HD SYE kit. This is a hack n tap style but with a actual yoke, this is a much better design than the flange style SYE as it has more spline engagement and does not require adapters.
Installation requires removing the stock tail cone (96 & older), cutting the output shaft shorter and tapping a bolt hole in the center of the shaft. Installation time is about an hour and half.
Drill Bit & Tap (Optional)
Seal Flange and Seal for 96 older kit
Instruction manual: Download (PDF)
- Fits all 96 and newer XJ Jeep Cherokee’s and 95 and older XJ’s when using the seal flange (sold as an option above) 231/242 transfer cases with the 3 hole mounting seal housing will need the seal flange sold as an option above. This is typically found on older 231/242 cases (generally pre-1996).
- Verify your 242 case has the 27 spline output shaft. These applications will require a custom length driveshaft.
- Fits ZJ and WJ Grand Cherokee 247/249 transfer cases
These applications use a case hardened output shaft in the transfer case. This can make it difficult to drill and tap successfully without the proper equipment. A custom length driveshaft will be required for this application as well.
- Fits vehicles that have the AX-5/AX-15 manual trans. A custom shaft could be necessary in these vehicles.
- Also fits transfer cases with a 27 spline output shaft.
- Price: $99.99